Thursday, July 26, 2012

Severance is DONE. And I have a title for my third book. Maybe. Call me maybe. Actually, don't call me; that's so creepy...

Well, I'm done with Severance. I will probably be publishing it...wait for the jump...yep, this is how I keep my number of hits up...


...within a week (fingers crossed!)

YAY! Get excited. I'm really happy to be done with this second section of my four-part book series, and I really hope that Severance will provide you with some end of summer entertainment. Honestly, my goal was to get it out before the Olympics (because I'm enthralled by the idea of having days of games...long story. Actually, it's not a long story. The film Gladiator had a huge impact on my life (read: "At my signal, unleash hell" is the BEST war line I've ever heard in a film), and I just like the idea of sitting around while inhumanly athletic people entertain me) and I didn't want to worry about it while I was watching the Olympics. That's incredibly lame, I know.

But health and life get in the way sometimes. However, my part is DONE. I'm done writing, done editing, and waiting for feedback from my beta readers. I'm still working on that blurb, fear not. Actually, I have someone else writing it for me, because that's my advice for writing blurbs

In other news, I failed to do a weekend blog this week, so I thought I would end this delayed post with this announcement. I have a working title for my third book, which I reiterate, is a working title. When I told this title to my boyfriend, he went silent on the phone and then cleared his throat, so this may change, but...drum roll...I think I might call the third book Panopticon. Yeah, that's a funny word. Please wiki it; it's super cool.

Lastly, if you haven't entered my Goodreads giveaway, please do so; it ends August 1st.

Don't give up on me! I will have a sequel for you ASAP.

-CZ

4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic book complex is- I have now recommended it to many and only just finished it- desperate to read severance- thank you for letting us all into Helana's life x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment makes me so, so happy. I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! That's a huge achievement and I hope you spend some time celebrating and doing a happy dance. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! There will certainly be dancing :)

      Delete