Thursday, September 27, 2012

Finally.

Drum roll please....


Amazon.com
Nook

Print version should be out in about a week!

HEYO.

There are a lot of disclaimers I want to make about this book, but I'll get to that this weekend. I just want to say that this is very different from what I did the first time, deals with different themes, and leaves a lot unraveled at the end. In some ways, this book is a companion piece to the upcoming third book, but for the sake of length I separated them.

I anticipate a lot of people who loved the first one to dislike a lot of things about this book. I just promise you that everything happens for a reason, and not a single scene was written for shiggles (that's shits + giggles). 

For now, I'll leave you with this:

:)

-CZ

2 comments:

  1. I'll be checking it out, Cathy! I've downloaded a sample - but haven't read The Complex yet... TBR pile is sky high.

    Congrats on getting it out there. It's heck of an achievement.

    ReplyDelete