Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sales are great, but...

Sales of Severance are actually exceeding my low expectations, so a huge thank you to everyone who purchased a copy. And...

...to the one person (I know there are more of you, but I have no proof. Yet.) who is actively trying to download my books for free, you're tacky and I hate you.

 
I mean, really?

And don't even suggest that I'm a hypocrite. I haven't illegally downloaded a song since I was 14 years old and people were still putting that crap up on MYSPACE.
End scene. For now. Bottom line, please don't steal my books. Honestly, if I had the douchebag gene I would call myself a starving artist, but I don't consider myself an artist and let's be real--I ate two cream puffs for breakfast yesterday so I am NOWHERE close to starving. Except that time I was in Japan and I was hiding from one of my roommates so I spent the entire day in my bedroom playing the Sims. Yeah, I was basically starving that one day...that one time...never mind.

Just don't be a dickhead. Please don't steal my books or any books for that matter--a lot of work and love goes into a book, no matter how good or bad it may be, and it's a slap in the face when someone would rather steal it than pay a paltry sum. If you don't want to pay for it, don't read it. Stealing is stealing, plain and simple.

ANYWAY.

If you've just gotten your Severance on and you're jonesing to find out what happens next, please add this little gem on Goodreads! And if you follow my reviews on Goodreads, info and previews to come!

And FYI:
Pa`nop´ti`con
n. A prison so constructed that the inspector can see each of the prisoners at all times, without being seen.
-CZ





No comments:

Post a Comment